"A reed diffuser is a decorative and aromatic home accessory that uses natural reeds to diffuse fragrance throughout a room, creating a relaxing and inviting atmosphere."
Each diffuser is based off our candle fragrances. Pick the fragrance you love.🤍
Choose Your Scent.
- Flip the reeds regularly: It's important to flip the reeds every few days. This will ensure that the fragrance is constantly being released into the air.
- Place in a draft-free area: Reed diffusers work best when placed in a draft-free area. Avoid placing them near open windows or doors, as this can cause the fragrance to dissipate more quickly.
- Make sure there are enough reeds. The more reeds you have, the more scent it will diffuse. You can use at least 6-8 reeds at a time.
- Keep the bottle topped up: To ensure a consistent scent, make sure to keep the bottle topped up with diffuser oil. If the oil level drops below the level of the reeds, flip them and add more oil to keep the fragrance flowing.
- Replace your reeds every 3/4 months. Sometimes dust can clog the reeds over time and they lose their ability to diffuse scents effectively, so it is advisable to change your reeds.
- Don't use the same reeds for different fragrances. It will surely clog reeds by mixing different fragrance essential oils, and can also produce undesirable scents. Some oils are also not compatible with reeds.
Holds 5.5 Fl, oz